We are open for business! Below are the guidelines from the powers that be. Thank you for adhering to them as we start hosting limited size classes and massages once again!
When you enter One Tribe, you will be required to wear a mask while in the studio. We’ll have the doors propped open for you so you can enter Touch-free and then we’ll have you stand in the lobby on a designated marked space insuring that you remain at least 6 feet apart. Our lovely and healthy staff who have been pre-screened themselves will come take your temperature with a touch-free thermometer, and then they’ll ask you a few quick questions to make sure you and everyone in the building is safe.You’ll then head straight into the studio with all your gear and set up on your mat! For now, cubbies are not available to store your belongings.
Please read through and act responsibly and consciously. You’ll be asked these same questions when you arrive each time. Answering ‘Yes’ to any of these and we’ll have to ask you to come back in a few days at least, if not longer depending on the answers to them.
- Have you or anyone in your household had a fever over 100.2 degrees in the last 14 days?
- In the last 14 days, have you or anyone in your household experienced a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of smell/taste, chills, body aches for an unknown reason?
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled on a cruise ship or to any COVID-19 “hot spots” in the last 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household been tested or tested positive for COVID-19?To the best of your knowledge have you been in close proximity to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Please contact us if you do become ill within 14 days after visiting us. Thank you!
- We’re using HOSPITAL GRADE DISINFECTANT WIPES AND SPRAYwhich are powerful, non-irritating, eco-friendly, EPA registered compliant and effective against human coronavirus to wipe down all common areas and high traffic surfaces throughout the studio, in the lobby, hallways and bathrooms at routine and regular intervals throughout the day. The flow of traffic will be controlled entering through the lobby door and once past screening into studio and you’ll exit after classes directly outside through the studio exterior door. Disinfecting will occur accordingly.
- As always, the yoga studio floors will be cleaned after each and every class is held. The room will be aired out by opening all doorways and turning on the powerful ceiling fans to create circulation and flush the air in accordance with guidelines given by air quality and virology experts. There will now be 30 minutes between classes rather than 15 to allow extra time for the cleaning, disinfecting and ventilation process.
- As always, massage tables will be thoroughly disinfected and all linens changed and professionally laundered after each client. In addition, all surfaces in the therapy rooms will be wiped down using the hospital grade disinfectant in between each client. The air in the enclosed rooms will be purified using a WINIX AIR PURIFYING SYSTEMequipped with a 3-stage air cleaning system featuring a carbon filter, Plasmawave Technology and a 99.97% True HEPA filter.
- Sanitization Stations with sanitizing wipes, hand sanitizer, tissues and no-touch trash cans will be available to you throughout the studio. Soap, paper towels, sanitizing wipes, hand sanitizer, tissues and no-touch trash cans will be available to you in restrooms. To control the flow of restroom use, two restrooms will be available to yoga students on the yoga studio side of the building and one restroom will be available to massage clients only on the wellness side of the building.
- Please stay home and rest and follow health expert advice, such as the CDC if you feel unwell.
- Please stay home at enjoy our virtual yoga classes if you are in a high risk group such as over 65 years old and/or have underlying medical conditions.
- Avoid touching your face and wash your hands often especially after leaving the studio.
- Please contact us if you do become wick within 14 days after your visit with us.
- We’ve posted a few Screening Questions on the One Tribe website. Please read through them and act responsibly and with consideration.
- You are required to wear a mask while at the studio at all times until you are safely on your mat which is set at a secure Physically Distanced minimum 6 feet apart from others. Masks will be provided if you forgot to bring one and you will not be permitted to enter unless you have one.
- When you arrive, we’ll ask if we may take your temperature using our No-Contact forehead thermometer.
- The check-in/check-out process for your class or treatment will be contactless or Zero-Touch which will require you to either have a credit card on file or to have made all purchases prior to coming in.
- Please respect each other and all One Tribe team members by observing Physical Distancing and maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance from one another. For now, air hugs, namaste prayer hands and smiles will serve us best.
- Please observe all Respiratory Etiquette when coughing, sneezing, etc. There are tissues provided for you at all of the Sanitization Stations.
- All waivers and intake forms must be done online prior to coming in.
- Please observe the Designated Bathroom signage: There are two bathrooms designated for yoga and one for massage clients.
- The shower and drinking fountain are unavailable at this time.
ONE TRIBE YOGA CHANGES
- As the number of students will be limited to provide for adequate Physical Distancing, you must PRE-BOOK your class and arrive 10-15 minutes before class start time. Our iPads are not in use, so your help in pre-booking is appreciated! (In order to pre-book, you will need to have a credit card on file with us. The app will walk you through all of that no problem!)
- We have a ONE-WAY CONTINUOUS FLOW AND ZERO-TOUCH SYSTEMin place – To prevent crowding and to help us track and keep things disinfected, please enter through the lobby exterior door (like normal) and exit after class through the studio exterior door. Once in the studio, there is no backtracking. The lobby will be sanitized while you’re taking class. One Tribe staff will open and close all the doors for you.
- Once you’ve had your temperature taken, you’ll go directly into the studio and bring all of your belongings with you. Lobby cubbies are unavailable for now. Either take your belongings with you to your mat or leave them near the exit door.
- If you bring a device in with you, PLEASE make sure it’s on silent.
- Travel light but bring your own clean and disinfected gear. There will be no mat or non-slip towel rentals, complimentary face towels or props available. If you forget your mat, you will not be permitted to practice.
- Zero-Touch enter in through the studio door, set up mat at designated marker, sit down/hang out and ‘chat from the mat’… please honor Physical Distancing while in the studio as well and your mask must be worn at any point that you leave your mat.
- Teachers will not be giving any hands-on adjustments/assists during class and will be maintaining a 6 foot distance from all students.
- If you’d like to purchase anything like a beverage for after class, you can pre-order and we’ll charge your card on file and have it ready for you inside the studio directly after class.
- Most importantly, ENJOY CLASS!
ONE TRIBE WELLNESS CHANGES
- Masks will be required by all therapists and wellness clients.
- Text from your car when you arrive to your scheduled appointment and we’ll let you know when to come in.
- Your therapist will bring you to the therapy room with Zero-Touch. Please try not to touch any walls, furniture or curtains.
- Please leave all of your belongings on the non-porous disinfected bench in the therapy room (no soft chairs or hangers available).
- Most importantly, ENJOY YOUR MASSAGE!
- After massage, crack the door open, your therapist will re-enter to check you out and book your next appointment in the therapy room.
- Please leave any cash gratuity in the therapy room for your therapist or use a contactless method via cc on file or a payment app. (Gratuities always welcome, never expected.)
- Your therapist will walk you out.
ONE TRIBE RETAIL
- Shop like a rock star & set up a Personal Shopping Retail Appointment to avoid crowding. Call us at 480-676-9642 to set up a time to get your gear up to date and ready for the next yoga season with one of our trained consultants!
- Retail is open but we ask that you be mindful and limit handling items.
- If you need to try on any apparel items and don’t end up purchasing them, please leave with a staff member for steam disinfecting.
- If you would like to make any purchases from the retail area such as beverages for post class/massage, please let us know before-hand and we will charge it to your card on file and have it ready for you.
A FEW NEW POLICIES:
- Yoga class sizes will be limited in order to ensure physical distancing in accordance with Phase One CDC Guidelines. Because of these smaller classes, we’ll be implementing a few new policies that will make sure that all have the opportunity to practice.
- All late cancellations for massage or yoga will be waived if you’re cancelling due to feeling unwell but please let us know as soon as possible.
- For IN STUDIO yoga classes, you’ll be able to book up to 3 days in advance. In consideration of smaller class size restrictions, please limit your attendance to one class per 24-hour period. You’re free to take as many Virtual Yoga Classes as you can manage!
- You must PRE-BOOK your class which will honor our Zero-Touch process but will also ensure a spot in the class for you. You will need to have a credit card on file with us in order to sign up for classes.
- ***In fairness to all, we will be enforcing a no show/late cancel policy for all yoga classes. You must cancel 6 hours or more before your class starts. If you late cancel or no-show, an $18 cancellation/no-show fee will automatically be charged to your card on file. If using a class pack or a drop in, the class will be returned to your account for use in the future. Our late cancel/no-show policy for massage remains the same. Refresh yourself here. Once again, this fee will be waived in its entirety if you’re feeling unwell.